Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stone Ruination Garlic and Cheddar Soup

20110929-172961-garlic-cheddar-stone-soup.jpg

In my recent review in the Weekender of Stone's Ruination IPA I mentioned a recipe for a wonderful soup.  I have included a link to the recipe for this soup here.  If you make it please leave some feedback.  I made it awhile ago and it is truly amazing.  It is also very filling.  If you have a loved one that enjoys all things cheesy than you simply HAVE to make them this soup!  Enjoy!!

Stone Ruination Garlic Cheddar Soup


Also, if you want some other AMAZING beer recipes than you need to pick up The Craft of Stone Brewing within is a wonderful list of a variety of recipes, all using Stone's variety of beers.  I have loved everything I made using these recipes!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment